Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas shopping!

Well, that was a fun weekend. I got my Secret Santa a Pig Pillow Pet :D (PPP)

Over the weekend, I went out shopping, browsed local stores, clawed at the $10 bioshock games, Went into the scent heaven of Bath and Body Works, found out what 'Winter Glow and Magic' smells like, and got an ugly X-mas sweater for a sort of event happening at my school.

Also decorated my tree. Yay. I'm still not even done my X-mas shopping, and I ran out of money... Anyone know where I can make fast cash? That's preferably not illegal... xP I need to get some bath stuff, a coat, and one of those old ipod shuffles. you know, the ones that look like a white flash drive.





I've been looking around, and I think Im going to pick up either one of these plushies. pretty cheap off ebay... DOWANT.






Anyways, I'm going to go figure out how to stea- I mean... find... money...

No comments:

Post a Comment