Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Limited Edition Skins... Not so Limited.

League of Legends 'Limited Edition' Skins are really, Legacy Skins.


Reading up on the forums, I came by a post asking if limited edition skins would be available at a later date. (There was a huge controversy over this when the Riot Singed skin was released numerous times) A Red (Riot Employee) posted saying that they become 'Legacy Skins', meaning they can/may release those skins at a later date, which nearly defeats the purpose of having the skins 'limited'.


I've never bought a limited edition skin myself, but this turns me off from buying any limited editions from their store. ever. Granted, I still might check out their merch shop, who doesnt want a 'I survived Annie Bot' shirt?



No comments:

Post a Comment