Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I started Skyrim...

~*-Spoiler Alert-*~*-Skyrim-*~


'Skyrim.' Province of the Land of Tamriel, and Set 200 years after 'Oblivion.' The story revolves around the rise of dragons after they were defeated centuries previous, and how you, the main character, and the last 'Dovahkiin' (Dragonborn) was the only one who could stop them from ruling again.


Screw that, I want to have some fun.


This game is UNREAL. I haven't played Oblivion or Morrowind before, but that doesn't matter. This is a brand new experience to me, and I can't believe the work that's been put in, the beauty of its landscape, the details put into each quest. This hand-crafted world has surprised me to no end, as every single time I play for a session, I find something new that has fixated me into playing for even longer.


As I was hiking up to the peak of the Throat of the World (Past the Greybeards) I coincidently did it at night.


I couldn't believe my eyes.




This is a picture off Google, but it does the scenery no justice, as it was absolutely mystifying. I sat fixated for at least 10 minutes, looking at every part of the sky, and watching in awe at the dynamic landscape, and the complexity of it.


Anyways, I need to get back to playing this, as I've been sitting jittery just thinking about having another go at it. Later!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I played Skyrim too, until i got an arrow in my knee...
    This is an amazing game.

    ReplyDelete