Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ho-Ho-Holidays!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Over the past week or so, I've had strep throat (insert picture of adorable girl crying). It was pretty killer, as I've had to babysit for 2 days, shopping for 2 days, and sitting in the living room being a wimp. As it is, I'm recovering, but not out of the woods yet. Wish me luck!

Tonight, a friend was hosting a kind've 'get together' with her family, and various friends. Every year, she hosts a small party, with friends coming in through-out the day to talk, meet up with their family, have some food, share a few laughs, and play a few games. I went there tonight, and it was quite a bit of fun. This was the first X-mas I've ever really talked to and seen friends over the holidays, and I really enjoyed that. Have to do it more often... :)

I'm really hoping everyone has a Merry X-mas, and a Happy New Year. (Don't get too drunk.)


4 comments: